Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I am Reading



Every once in awhile, I want to share what I am reading. I am constantly "part way" through several books with the great intention of finishing them all. (I emphasize the word "intention"). Regardless, here is what is in my stack of current books I am reading. Blessings.






Transformational Discipleship by Eric Geiger, Michael Kelley, and Philip Nation

Soul Detox by Craig Groeschel

In The Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson

Renovation of the Heart by Dallas Willard

Saying it Well by Charles R. Swindoll

I highly recommend all of these titles. What are you reading this Summer? Let me know. Just post a comment at the bottom of this blog and let me know your list. Maybe we can swap when we are done. Have a great summer reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment